top of page

Welcome To Balance & Breath Yoga and Wellness Center Inc. 

Website design .png

Our Core Values

  • Yoga is much more than Asana

  • Everyone brings something to the table

  • Teaching should be trauma informed 

  • Cueing should be inclusive 

  • All should feel valued and welcomed 

  • Yoga should be accessible to anyone it is inaccessible to due to physical and financial barriers 

  • Hugs are healing and should be shared often

  • Everyone should have a place for connecting and belonging within their community

  • Everyone should have access to developing mindful, eco conscious & sustainable living lifestyles 

  • Humor is essential

  • Be in the world and not of the world 

The word sangha translates from the Sanskrit language as “community” and is pronounced [SAHN-guh].

BBYWC serves as a place where we can all feel supported and encouraged within our community, in our yoga practice, and in our lives. When people come to Sangha, they bring their whole selves - and we welcome this! We believe collective care is a powerful practice!

Join us for morning Sangha Saturdays at 7:20am, Sangha is a time for community, discussion, & meditation with Morning Vinyasa Yoga directly after. 

Untitled design-31.png

BBYWC is a Non Profit Yoga Center  Offering In-person & Virtual Classes

Our Story...

Welcome to Balance & Breath Yoga! We are a yoga Studio and School located in Plainfield, IN. Originally founded as OMasana Yoga Studio in 2017, evolving into Balance & Breath Yoga in 2021, and in 2023 making the transition to a non profit organization to better serve our community. In March of 2024 Balance & Breath Yoga and Wellness Center opened their doors as the first donation based non profit yoga studio in Hendricks Co. 

Balance & Breath is dedicated to the study of Yoga, wellness, and eco friendly sustainability. We are a group of passionate and driven individuals dedicated to the care of our emotional, physical, and spiritual wellbeing. We love yoga, We love people, We love our community, and we offer yoga and wellness practices to everyone in our community regardless of social status, physical ability, or financial standing.

We hope you come by for a class and get to experience the life changing effects that yoga can have on your mind, body, and spirt! 
Why Yoga? How can it help?
The Truth...
The truth is most people think taking a yoga class will help stretch the body and provide a gentle workout, and this is true, for about 1% of our clients. How about the other 99%? Why do they come to the studio and unroll their mats? Let us share with you some experiences!

Accessible and affordable Yoga 


At BBYCW, our aim is to offer inclusive studio classes open to everyone interested in practicing with us! We embrace you as you are, encouraging and supporting you to personalize your practice to honor you, your body, and your needs along this journey.Our center is a space where authenticity is celebrated and healing is found in humor, hugs, & community. We frequently remind our students: come as you are. Our center is a space for you to be you. Join our BBYWC community and let our studio home become your studio home as well. We are glad you are here and can’t wait to see you in class!



  • Our mission in action through financially accessible pricing and ensuring that we always remain a donation-based studio where everyone is welcome

  • Specialized programs for specific populations like the LGBTQIA+ community, those affected by traumatic brain injuries and the accessible yoga community

  • Scholarship positions for studio memberships, workshops and trainings

  • Equitable teacher compensation

  • Administrative support

Support Our Mission for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equality Through Yoga Training

As we continue our work starting our non profit, our 2024 Cohort offers a Pay-what-you-can based 200-hour registered yoga teacher training in a bid to foster diversity, inclusion, and equality within our community!


Complete your certification Online or In studio with live instruction and hands on Experience!  The BB yoga Teacher Training program is flexible and self-paced, consisting of 26 modules. This training is accredited by the Yoga Alliance, and can be completed in as little as 4 months, but you can take your time if you'd like and stretch it over a 12 month time line

We offer free classes and opportunities for our students and community. Stay tuned to our schedule for free classes in the community & watch our free content here! 

Watch Our Free Content

bottom of page